At Just Like Home Adult Day Center, we are very proud of the level of care we provide and are very focused on the care and safety of all clients in attendance. Having this Patient-Centered approach, we offer things like a nurse on-site, a low 6:1 client to care staff staffing ratio, toileting and ambulation assistance, bathing assistance, supervision and safety, an onsite prepared hot noon meal, snacks and beverages throughout the day, organized activities, and much more!
To offer these levels of care, every client undergoes an onsite Nurse Assessment, which allows us to understand specific health issues, and identifies specific individualized care needs. This can include specific care requirements, medication administration and oversite, behaviors that we need to be aware of, and any unique dietary needs. This assessment takes approximately 60 minutes and is done in a way that is very informal and non-intrusive. We prefer to include both the prospective client and appropriate family members in this meeting. We require that these be scheduled in advance, and can be done Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday between 9:00 – 2:30. Call 262-423-4411 to schedule.
By doing this assessment, we assign a “level of care” to everyone (see care levels listed below). Knowing the care levels in advance for all our daily attendees, we can then do our preparation, which involves adequate staffing, meal planning and preparation, and organization of daily activities. This preparation on our end will provide a better daily experience for each client in attendance and will keep all individuals safe.
BLUE Level One
- Hands-on care is not needed.
- Independent, minimal supervision is needed.
- No medication.
- Behavior management is not needed.
GREEN Level Two
- Minimal hands-on assistance is needed for ADL’s
- Minimal supervision is needed.
- Requires medication management.
- Occasional behavior management is needed.
YELLOW Level Three
- Moderate hands-on assistance with ADL’s (1 or 2 person assist).
- Requires medication management.
- A moderate amount of supervision is needed.
- Requires steadily progressive behavior modification.
RED Level Four
- Maximum hands-on assistance with all ADLs (1 or 2 person assist).
- Safety concerns, medication management.
- Requires constant supervision and advanced behavior modification.
- Can be disruptive to the general client population.
We offer both full-day and half-day attendance models and allow for flexibility in attendance. As we can take up to 22 individuals daily, we prefer that individuals establish more of a set schedule to secure their spot, and to ensure availability.
Full-day hours are 7:00 am (6:00 am with prior notification) – 5:00 pm and half-day hours are AM = 7:00 am – 12:00 pm, and PM = 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Please note that half-day programs do not include a hot lunch.
We operate with a “pay to play” model, which requires attendance scheduling by Friday of the week prior to attendance, and payment no later than Monday AM for the week of attendance. We do accept credit cards, and if on a set schedule we can do the reservation and the payments in conjunction weekly.
Pricing starts at $74.00 for our full-day and $43.00 for our half-day (Level 1) programs.
Please call or email for a customized pricing quote and for additional information.